Our approach to coaching is goal directed and our process is built on the principles of Self Awareness leading to enhanced Self Management and resulting in focused Self Development:
- We support each individual to identify goals that are critical to their success and align with organisational objectives.
- We seek to integrate self-assessments as well as feedback from key stakeholders to identify strengths and opportunities for development.
- We coach from a basis of a strong relationships, focus on outcomes and support our clients to achieve their professional and personal goals.
- We provide a commitment of ongoing support to our coaching clients.
- The feedback we receive from clients consistently is that our coaching programs have a great impact and form an integral part of their learning.
Outcome focused coaching that incorporates leadership development, assessment of strengths and opportunities, goal setting and achievement of key business priorities and personal objectives.
Assimilation Coaching (On-boarding)
Active coaching to support new employees for the first 12 months on the job to heighten success and retention. This structured program brings together a combination of self reflection, workplace related activities and coaching.
Specialised coaching to develop the capacity to think creatively and use an innovative approach to identify new opportunities, solve problems and increase personal effectiveness and business outcomes.
Coaching for individuals requiring on the job or project specific support. The approach mirrors Executive Coaching but adds subject related specialist knowledge and expertise. In this approach our consultant is not only an experienced coach but also brings years of technical experience that delivers added value.
Career and Transition Coaching
A structured program designed to support individuals transitioning from their current role to other options within or outside the organisation. Career coaching can be incorporated into a general coaching program or can be managed as the core focus for a particular individual.